Alison Brown Associates is an independent economic regeneration consultancy established in 2011, based in Fife. Our business model is flexible and enables us to bring together a varied group of expert and professional associates that ensures each project team is designed specifically to respond to the needs of the client. Our associates have backgrounds in economic development agencies, community organisations and the private and public sector, bringing a range of different perspectives to our work.
Alison is an economic development professional with over 20 years experience in the private, public and voluntary sector, with particular expertise in economic regeneration, social enterprise, economic profiling and action planning, business planning and funding applications. Alison takes a “hands on” approach to economic development and community regeneration, bringing practical solutions to each project undertaken. Her key skills include:
- Excellent project development and project management skills
- Business development and business planning skills
- Practical experience of social enterprise formation and development
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to critically appraise and evaluate projects
- Practical experience of working with the public, private and voluntary sector
- Excellent research, interpersonal and facilitation skills
We have built up a portfolio of specialists in a number of disciplines, all of whom have a wealth of experience and knowledge gained from working in the private, public, community and voluntary sector. This allows us to provide the full range of skills and expertise that may be needed to meet our client’s needs on specific assignments.
If you would like to work with us as an associate or on a freelance basis please email your CV to email@example.com.